Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lacy Stole

I just realized how long it has been since I posted anything.  Been busy with www.delawareheadhuggers.org and www.kozykoversforkids.  We have collected and distributed more than 4,900 hats!  Last week I dropped about 100 off at the Helen Graham Cancer Center at Christiana Hospital and was so touched by the pianist playing inspirational music for everyone. I've decided that the person who donates hat number 5,000 will get a surprise gift too.

480 blankets and counting for Kozy Kovers and each week, more wonderful items come in.  Each and every hat and blanket gets a special tag stating that it is a gift. 

Tagging all those takes a while, but I LOVE getting to see all the beautiful creations that are coming in.  Check us out on Facebook or visit our websites to see what we're doing.


In between making hats.........  those are my latest 2, I've been working on a lacy shawl for a Christmas gift.  It's a Lion Brand free pattern and I am loving it.  I've got over 3 feet done so far and it's got about 3 more feet to go. 

I've also got a Christmas dishcloth going for those times when concentrating on the lace pattern is just too much......

I've got so many ideas for Christmas gifts and I know it's only August, but if I don't start now, they will never be finished!

Happy Knitting everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment