Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 29 - Goal Met!

It's only Tuesday and I have already finished 3 hats!  

The e-book is selling well!  Thank you to all who have purchased a copy of "Chemo Caps to Share" - you can purchase it by using the link to the left or on Ravelry, Etsy or Craftsy.

This first hat is a redo of a pattern I came up with a couple of weeks ago...........I wasn't sure of something in my notes, so I knit it again.  This pattern will be part of the fundraiser ebook out in the Fall.

The S-ential Hat




Then I had to try this pattern.......first time I knit it flat.  I don't recommend that at all!  It's a great pattern and I have visions of washcloths that will be adorable, but it's awful to seam.  


So, I tried again and knit it in the round...using different colors.  Much easier to finish and just as cute.  I will post the pattern in a separate post as soon as it gets a name!


The heat isn't letting up this year.  It's brutally hot here, but I'm thinking of all the treatment centers that will be calling for hats in September, so I'm knitting away.  Join us if you can!

Remember, all are welcome to join us in some way - we love to see new people and are grateful when more people hear about us.  So, spread the word!  And, as always, if you or anyone you know is in need of chemo caps, please feel free to contact me directly at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org and I will be happy to ship some out.  If there is a chemo center that is near and dear to your heart and you think they could use some hats, let me know and I will ship a box off to them.  This is what we do!!


Delaware Head Huggers  

Kozy Kovers for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment