Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Introducing CAP-turing Hope!

Three hats already this week and my ebook is up and published!  I'm so excited!!  

My son came up with the name:  CAP-turing Hope and there is a link on the right to purchase it.  The following hat patterns are in it.  These are all never before published patterns and they are also sold separately.  Individual patterns are $2.00 each and the book of 11 patterns is only $10.00!  

All proceeds of course go towards supporting Delaware Head Huggers as we try to make a difference.

Here are the hat patterns included.  I hope you like some and choose to buy one or two or all of them and make some for someone who needs a hug.

Flutterby

Trifecta

Cotton Candy

Mountains of Hope


Twist of Faith

eSsential

The Edge

Ribbon of Hope

Eyelet Waves

Bumpy Road

Life Bridge


Remember, all are welcome to join us in some way - we love to see new people and are grateful when more people hear about us.  So, spread the word!  And, as always, if you or anyone you know is in need of chemo caps, please feel free to contact me directly at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org and I will be happy to ship some out.  If there is a chemo center that is near and dear to your heart and you think they could use some hats, let me know and I will ship a box off to them.  This is what we do!!


Delaware Head Huggers  

Kozy Kovers for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment