Schnapps

Schnapps
My Very Best Friend!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Hopeful Hats: An E-book!

The latest e-book is in my store now in time for my 10% to breast cancer research week!   The book sells for only $3 and until 10/8/2012 10% of that price will be donated to breast cancer research.  The other 90% goes directly back to Delaware Head Huggers to pay for shipping and supplies.

Here are links to the stores:   
Craftsy: http://www.craftsy.com/user/121931/pattern-store 
Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/stores/robin-celli-designs
 
The following designs are all included:










 

No comments:

Post a Comment