Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Week 19 - Goal Met!

Week 19 is drawing to a close and I've got 2 more hats made for Delaware Head Huggers.  One is just a simple loom knit cap and the other is a new pattern that I will post once we can decide upon a name. Schnapps was instrumental in designing this one as you can see:









I'm also working on a new blanket pattern for Kozy Kovers for Kids.......it's in the very early stages, but it's a garter stitch and dropped stitch pattern that can be worked easily and quickly.  Here's a look at the beginning:

Hats and blankets keep coming in every week!  I've got more to tag this afternoon too. 

I'll post the latest pattern soon.

Happy Knitting Everyone!



Remember, all are welcome to join us in some way - we love to see new people and are grateful when more people hear about us.  So, spread the word!  And, as always, if you or anyone you know is in need of chemo caps, please feel free to contact me directly at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org and I will be happy to ship some out.  


Delaware Head Huggers  

Kozy Kovers for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment