Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Introducing Drupelets!

 The world is a horrible, terrible place these days.  I can not understand how the world has gotten so far out of hand.  My heart hurts for us all.  I don't know that we will ever recover from this.  We need to do so much better for the next generations............and we all must work together to spread kindness and peace.

I'm having trouble focusing on much these days.........but I did finish a new hat pattern and wanted to share it.  I think it's really important that we all help as many people as we possibly can every day.  If you're like me, you are feeling completely helpless as you watch the news of more and more atrocities unfold each day.  I am trying to focus on what I can control and those I can help.  I hope you are doing the same.

This is Drupelets!  Knit with 6-weight Heartland Thick and Quick from Lion Brand.  It's very soft and the color is fantastic.  I included a short video on how to knit the Cross 2 Back stitch.  It's simple, I promise!  Instructions are included for all yarn weights though, so use what is in your stash to make a difference.  



On the right side of the blog there is a "Donate Now" button that allows you to donate via PayPal.  All donations are used to help with shipping and supply costs.  Supplies include bags and tags for each individual hat as well as shipping boxes, packing tape, printer ink, paper, etc. 

There is also a link to my Ravelry patterns and an immediate link to purchase my latest pattern book.  All pattern sales are put right back into shipping and supply costs.  

Pattern books, both e-book and paperback,  can be purchased on Amazon as well.

I also sell patterns and nature notecards and calendars and DEHH stickers in my Etsy store. All proceeds from those sales go right back into running DEHH.  

If you want to help support us in other ways, please join our Facebook page and see all the beautiful hats that are donated.  Visit our Website.  Follow us on Instagram or Twitter.  Share, comment and like posts to spread the word about the need for chemo caps.  Tell your friends about us.  You never know who else may want to get involved.

Remember, just ONE skein of yarn is needed to make a difference in someone's life.  I bet you have a skein of yarn lying in your stash that you could use to help someone through a difficult time.  

Please consider joining us in our mission to make a difference one hat at a time.  



How to Knit the C2B Stitch

1 comment: