Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Cowl for me too!

Well, I finished a cowl for me too.  Great pattern that knitted up really quickly and is toasty warm.  Easy enough for even me to do! 

Now I'm trying to figure out what my next project will be..........I can't decide between a dropped stitch scarf or a mistaken rib vest or a triangle shawl.  Something simple, but pretty.  Got to decide so I can go pick up some yarn and get started.

I've got a three day weekend and I'd really like to get a lot of knitting done.  Grocery shopping first tomorrow, but then, while football is on, I can get knitting. Time to make another hat for Delaware Head Huggers too.  I try to make sure I make one for them in between other projects for me.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment