Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Goal Met - Week 17!

I wasn't sure I'd manage to get these done this week, because I hurt my shoulder, but I made it!  And I have heard from so many wonderful people this week as well.  I'm amazed at how many people take the time to send an email and say HI.  :)  Thank you!

The first one I did this week is the Stepping Stones Cap.  I had pictured it a bit differently, but it's workable.  It's a close fitting hat, so if you want to adjust it at all, make the stockinette brim a few rows longer than the pattern calls for.  The pattern is in a previous post.

The Stepping Stones Cap

Then I tried this pattern......which has no name at this point. I'm adjusting the pattern a bit before I post it, but I think it's really cute.  And it's very easy too.  I've cast on another one and should get it finished this weekend.  I'll post it once I'm finished..............if I can decide what to name it.......  :)


Off to spend the day with family and get some knitting done too. 

Happy Knitting Everyone!

Remember, all are welcome to join us in some way - we love to see new people and are grateful when more people hear about us.  So, spread the word!  And, as always, if you or anyone you know is in need of chemo caps, please feel free to contact me directly at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org and I will be happy to ship some out. If you know a center who would benefit from hats, please pass that information along to me, so I can send some hats out to them.
 
Delaware Head Huggers  
 
Kozy Kovers for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment