Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Flowing Lace Scarf!

I began this scarf a while ago, for myself.  Amazingly enough, I keep knitting hats and now I'm working on Christmas gifts and I've put it to the side to finish up later.  It's just for me, so it can wait.  BUT, I had shown this pattern on Facebook to Kozy Kovers for Kids and Delaware Head Huggers followers and they have been asking for the pattern.

Before I give any more details about the scarf, please keep a very special baby boy in your thoughts and prayers.  The grand nephew of a supporter of Kozy Kovers for Kids and Delaware Head Huggers was born 2 months prematurely and can use some extra love and prayers.  

This scarf pattern is for sale for $2.00.  For all sales in November, 2012, 100% of the price (as well as all my other patterns) will be donated to hurricane relief.  I'm hoping to work on a toy drive for the Volunteer Firemen to bring to NJ or NY prior to the holiday.  I just keep thinking of all those little ones waiting for Santa.  And all those parents and grandparents who lost everything.  I hope to be able to help make a few holidays a little brighter.  I'll keep everyone posted on what exactly we are doing as we firm things up.

The pattern includes the stitch multiples for adjusting the size.  This can be made wide for a shawl or narrow for a thin scarf or anywhere in between.

The lace pattern made Schnapps a bit sleepy!
 If you would like the pattern, just click on the links to the right for my Ravelry and Craftsy stores.  The Flowing Lace Scarf pattern is in both places.  Any questions just email me at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org



It's about 8 inches wide.  You determine the length!


Close up of the detail.
Thank you for all your support and help!  And spread the word about us please.  The more people who know about us, the more people we can help!  A new hat pattern is coming soon too!

Remember, all are welcome to join us in some way - we love to see new people and are grateful when more people hear about us.  So, spread the word!  And, as always, if you or anyone you know is in need of chemo caps, please feel free to contact me directly at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org and I will be happy to ship some out.  If there is a chemo center that is near and dear to your heart and you think they could use some hats, let me know and I will ship a box off to them.  This is what we do!!


Delaware Head Huggers  

Kozy Kovers for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment