Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Entire Hat Trilogy!

I thought it might be helpful to have the patterns for all three of the Trilogy Hat designs together in one PDF for you.  Hopefully this works well and there are no problems with access.  Each hat also has a blog post and the patterns are listed individually in those posts. 



If you're not a fan of Delaware Head Huggers yet, stop by and "Like" our Facebook page.  Stop by Kozy Kovers for Kids Facebook page too!  We welcome everyone to join us.  Stop by and say hello.  You can always reach Schnapps or me at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org too. 








4 comments:

  1. wow!! i just realized the download is free. thanks so much robin. i thought for sure it was another sale pattern. you are so generous with your talents and your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be a dodo. I can't figure out how to save/download from the Scribd page. :)
    I'll just have to copy/paste from the individual patterns.

    Thank you for so many lovely patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if you click on the rectangle in the lower right hand corner of the box, it will open and then you can just go to File and Save it however you wish...... If you have trouble, email me at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org and I'll send you a copy.

      Delete