Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Love Links

Thank you Marta for the name!  The model is knit using Michael's Charisma yarn - which I love, but would work with just about any yarn at all.




This is a new pattern that I designed this week and it is now for sale on Ravelry  for $2.00.  All proceeds go towards Delaware Head Huggers.

Schnapps, of course, was most helpful!


Remember, all are welcome to join us in some way - we love to see new people and are grateful when more people hear about us.  So, spread the word!  And, as always, if you or anyone you know is in need of chemo caps, please feel free to contact me directly at robin@delawareheadhuggers.org and I will be happy to ship some out.  If there is a chemo center that is near and dear to your heart and you think they could use some hats, let me know and I will ship a box off to them.  This is what we do!!


Delaware Head Huggers  

Kozy Kovers for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment