Schnapps

Schnapps
Our mascot - ALWAYS!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Goal Met - Week 7! Fundraiser Begins!

Week 7 is not yet over, but I know I will be working on my blanket this weekend.  I did manage to finish 2 hats this week though.........the gray one is the Cozy Cobblestone Cap found in my previous post and the multicolored one is just a toasty loom knit one.  Amazingly, 70 more hats came in this week so far, bringing our total to a whopping 5,974!  We'll soon be over 6,000!  And they keep on coming in.  As always I am in awe of the talent of all donors and the beautiful items they so lovingly donate to Delaware Head Huggers!


We began our first impromptu fundraiser this week too.  Some craft items; mostly cross stitch, are posted on our Facebook page with prices starting at $1 and the highest being $5.  These are unopened kits and other items.  More to come too.  If you'd like to do some shopping, where ALL proceeds go to Delaware Head Huggers and Kozy Kovers for Kids, stop by the Craft Item Fundraiser.   All items were donated, so all money collected will be proceeds! We're PayPal friendly too!  The money goes towards postage costs and the cost of printing the tags needed for the hats and blankets.

I've got lots of ideas for new hat patterns and hopefully I will have another one or two to add soon.

In the meantime, please join us if you can.  We love to find new friends on Facebook, have new visitors to our website and have new crafters send in items.  Both websites have easy donation buttons and directions for where to drop items off if you live in Delaware and where to send them if you live in other states.  

Delaware Head Huggers  

Kozy Kovers for Kids


Happy Knitting!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin! I love your cobblestone cap! Could you, can you, email the pattern to me please? robin 92453gmail.com.I'd also like to thank you for sharing and posting all these beautiful hat patterns!! I'll be taking mine to Oncology at the Cape Cod Hospital. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not an active email address. I tried several different variations, but I have no idea what it actually is, so I can't send you a pattern.

    ReplyDelete